The following is a list of personal recommendations to assist you with your preparations. Please seek professional medical help if you suspect you need it or are unsure of any symptoms. Additional resources are available to students and available upon request.
- Sunshine Family Healthcare – Naturopathic family medicine located in Canby, OR.
- A Gentle Beginning – Nurse midwives offering holistic care for pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond. Located in Portland, OR, serving the greater metro area.
- Dr. Ghaheri – ENT Specialist offering a modern approach to tongue tie, lip tie, and breastfeeding medicine.
- Dr. Paul Thomas – Pediatrician and coauthor of The Vaccine-Friendly Plan.
- Erin Glogu – Erin is a local labor doula and personal friend. I highly recommend her services.
Postpartum, breastfeeding support, & newborn care:
- Carol Gray – Holds many professional licenses and offers free Cranial Sacral Therapy in the Portland area for infants and new moms.
- Miracle of Nurture – Offering lactation services in the greater Portland Metro area.
- Your Whole Baby – Everyone deserves bodily autonomy and all parents deserve accurate, evidence based information.
- Willamette Valley Music Together – Celebrate your child’s inner musician and make friends along the way!
- Genetic Bond – Infant massage classes in your home in Portland and surrounding areas.
- Family Chiropractic – Chiropractic care and wellness center for the whole family.
- Next Level Chiropractic – Offering chiropractic care and massage.
Baby gear & necessities:
- Cute As A Button Baby Boutique – Locally and mom-owned baby boutique located in West Linn, OR. Her online store offers an array of natural and boutique baby items for the modern family. Tax free shopping and free shipping is available online.
- Euphoric Herbals – Herbal healing for the whole family. Her Baby Balm is the best diaper ointment I’ve found!
- Inspired By Finn – Our family has been purchasing Baltic amber from this shop since 2008.
- Toteally Organized Mom – Fashionable and affordable totes, bags and more to keep you and your little one tote-ally organized!
Newborn and family photography:
- Heidi Helser Photography – Heidi has been my branding gal for a few years now but her talents far surpass just taking amazing headshots.
- Flying Pixels Photography – Christine is lots of fun to work with and has been photographing our family for a few years now.
- Uniquely Wise Photography – Meg is a joy to be around and her work speaks for itself.
Contact me about purchasing Earth Mama Organics (formerly Earth Mama Angel Baby). Select items are now available through Amazing Birth Oregon!